- ApacheCon is now over! From Trainings to Sessions and Keynotes to the Fast Feather Track and MeetUps to the Welcome Reception + PGP Keysigning and Lightning Talks -- we've all had an amazing week!
- Audio recordings of Wednesday and Thursday's sessions are available thanks to the efforts of our friends at FeatherCast!
- Keynote Presentation slide decks now available: "Building in Security and Innovation", "The Apache Way Done Right: The Success of Hadoop" and "Watson, a Reasoning System: based on Apache Inside!"
- Looking for other session/presentation slides? We're working on getting them online as soon as we can. They'll be posted onto Lanyrd at the end of the event. Thanks in advance for your patience if your favorite session's slide deck isn't online yet -- it will be.
Featured Keynote Presenters
THANKS: We appreciate you reviewing and adhering to our Community Code of Conduct
- Trainings (Axis2 to Web Services)
- Sessions across 5 tracks (Apache in Space! to Infrastructure + DevOps)
- Keynotes (Baldeschweiler-Wheeler-Boloker)
- Fast Feather Talks (what's next, from Callback to Rave)
- MeetUps (Lucene/Solr to OpenOffice.org)
- Welcome Reception + PGP Keysigning
- Lightning Talks (anyone's guess!)
- Following us @ApacheCon on Twitter + using the #ApacheCon hashtag builds ApacheCon Memories image mosaics using your photos and posts!
- Why not create an ApacheCon profile/login to connect with fellow participants, and leave session feedback.
...and much more. We've certainly had fun!