MeetUps • 8pm-10pm • Tue, Wed & Thurs
MeetUps are FREE and open to everyone, even if you're not registered for ApacheCon. Come and join us to participate in your favorite project, or to discover something new. Watch this space for updates!
MeetUps give Apache projects the chance to organize their own events, and talk about what they're interested in. MeetUps cover everything from developers attacking a bug list, to user stories and sample applications, to introductory nights to introduce new users to a project.
Get Involved! Visit the MeetUp Wiki pages to see what's planned, make suggestions, and add your name to the list of attendees. Just click on a MeetUp below to visit their Wiki.
All MeetUps will be in the Bayshore Grand Ballroom
Tuesday | 8 November
- Apache OpenOffice.org | Room: Salon A
- Apache TrafficServer | Room: Salon B
- Apache BigTop (Incubating) | Room : Salon C
Wednesday | 9 November
- Apache Rave (Incubating) | Room: Salon A
- Apache Lucene/Solr | Room: Salon C
- Apache Axis2 | Room: Salon E
- Apache Callback (Incubating, AKA PhoneGap) | Room: Salon B
- Apache Branding and Trademarks | Room: Salon F
Thursday | 10 November
- Apache Hadoop | Room: Salon A
- Apache Cassandra | Room: Salon C
- Apache Chemistry | Room: Salon F
- Apache Tomcat | Room: Salon E
- Apache HTTP Server | Room: Salon B
Be sure to check out each individual Meetup's link page for more information.