Navigating the Apache Incubator
Looking to bring an open source project to the Apache Software Foundation? Already a member of a podling? Looking to get involved?
Inspired by the popular Q&A session at BarCampApache Sydney, this session will walk through all aspects of navigating the Apache Incubator, including:
* bringing a project to Apache
* is Apache the right home for a project?
* the Incubator's procedures and requirements
* when and how to graduate
* what makes a successful Apache project
* examples of successful and less successful podlings