Apache ServiceMix future
Apache ServiceMix is a flexible, open-source integration container that unifies the features and functionality of Apache ActiveMQ, Camel, CXF, ODE, Karaf into a powerful runtime platform you can use to build your own integrations solutions. It provides a complete, enterprise ready ESB exclusively powered by OSGi.
The main features are:
* reliable messaging with Apache ActiveMQ
* messaging, routing and Enterprise Integration Patterns with Apache Camel
* WS-* and RESTful web services with Apache CXF
* loosely coupled integration between all the other components with Apache ServiceMix NMR including rich Event, Messaging and Audit API
complete WS-BPEL engine with Apache ODE
* OSGi-based server runtime powered by Apache Karaf
If ServiceMix3 was focus on JBI/Spring, JBI support is optional in ServiceMix4.
This session will introduce the discussion around ServiceMix5 and the roadmap of ServiceMix "NMR".